Mulberry 25g, Ox bones 400g, white wine, white sugar, ginger, spring onion, some salt
1. Wash the mulberry and steam it by adding white wine and sugar
2. Put the ox bones into a pot, add 500ml of water and bring it to boil
3. Skim off the oil and filmy layer that surfaces to the top of the pot; add spring onion and ginger to the pot and boil for a while
4. Remove the ox bones once they turn white; add mulberry
5. Once again skim off the oil and filmy layer that surfaces to the top of the pot; add some salt before serving
Chinese Medicine Benefits:
Strengthens the liver and kidney and facilitates the healthy growth of thebones. Improves health of your hair and your vision. Recommended during menopause and against osteoporosis.