Herbal Heating Pad – Abdomen
Out of stock
Wouldn’t we all love to be able to drop by the local spa when things get on top of us? Unfortunately that isn’t always possible, especially for those of us who are time-starved with work, or looking after the family. The Oriental Balance Herbal Heating Pad is a blessing for those with a busy life. It is designed to effectively promote blood circulation, release stress, relieve muscle pain and improve the user’s metabolic rate. Furthermore, the pad is made from 100% natural materials that have been used within Chinese Medicine treatments for thousands of years. You can have faith in the authenticity of the Oriental Balance Herbal Heating Pad.
• Remove the wrapping/packaging
• Place the herbal heating pad in a microwave or oven for heating (it should be hot to the touch).
• Test if the temperature is suitable before use to avoid scalding.
• Use the heating pad on related acupuncture points area or where you have muscle pains.
• Enjoy the benefits of the natural herbs stimulating your body!
• If no oven or microwave is available, cover the heating pad in shrink wrap and steam it.
• Dimensions : 25.0 x 15.0 x 2.0 cm, 0.84 lbs (0.38kg)
• Do not use cold water to wash your hands or bathe within 30 minutes after use.
• Do not apply the heating pad within 30 minutes after a meal.
• Do not apply the heating pad directly after intense exercise.
• Do not use whilst under the influence of alcohol or during pregnancy.
• Do drink warm water to facilitate detoxification after use
For centuries Chinese herbs have been used to naturally correct our health imbalances, support the immune system and see health flourishing. Chinese Mugwort Remove blockages and accumulations and improves blood circulation Improve the flow of vital energy (oxygen, blood, etc) Warm the body and reduce humidity inside the body Ginger Improve blood circulation Warm the body and reduce humidity inside the body Encourage sweating to detoxify Chinese Motherwort Remove blockages and accumulations Combat muscle fatigue due to blockages and accumulations Enhance the removal of water from the body
Acupuncture points are distributed over our meridians. They are the places where vital energy & blood collect and are directed for distribution to specific sites in the body. When a person feels uncomfortable or gets an illness, the flowing of vital energy & blood in the acupuncture points is likely to be hampered in some way, negatively affecting the health of the organs. In such cases acupuncture may be practised to a) restore the smooth flowing of vital energy & blood or b) further smoothen the flowing of energy and blood to improve our health or body constitution. The Chinese word “Acupuncture” actually covers two distinct treatment methods. One of them refers to the insertion of needles on human skin. Another one, in contrast, involves burning moxa sticks or cones on human skin. Both intend to stimulate the body. Insertion of needles (Traditional Acupuncture) Inserting needles causes a low level of pain that stimulates the nervous system to release chemicals such as opioids and serotonin in the muscles, spinal cord and the brain. These chemicals will either serve as pain control, or they will trigger the release of other chemicals and hormones which influence the body's own internal regulating system. Moxibustion The burning of Moxa serves a very similar purpose to the insertion of needles. However in this case the body is stimulated through the heat generated by the moxibustion. The patient will experience a pleasant heating sensation that penetrates deep into the skin, but should not experience any pain, blistering or scarring unless the moxa is left in place for too long. Herbal heating pad With the principle of “Ancient Wisdom, Modern Lifestyle”, Oriental Balance is pleased to introduce you to a safer & more convenient way of harnessing the healing potential of moxibustion – the Oriental Balance Herbal Heating Pad.